MORE ON LANDSCAPE LIGHTING
Are you getting ready to take your Christmas lights down and put them away for another year?
At Cedargate Landscaping, we love holiday lights as much as anyone.
We also think landscape lighting in the garden is a great way to brighten up your property all year long (without having to worry about bringing them inside).
Here are four more reasons you should consider adding outdoor lighting to your garden.
1.Lit up garden – BRINGS YOUR GARDEN TO LIFE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Why should you only get to view (or enjoy) your landscape design during the day?
Landscape lighting turns night time into bright time by illuminating your outdoor living space underneath the moonlight.
And even if it’s too cold to be outside at night, landscape lighting still provides a beautiful view for you to enjoy through the window.
2. A GREAT WAY TO ENJOY LONG WINTER NIGHTS FROM INSIDE
There’s nothing quite like watching the snow fall at night and having it gently land on your plants and leaves.
It’s even better to watch it happen from the comfort and warmth of being inside.
Landscape lighting lets you view your landscape construction in a brand new way because:
- You can position lights to highlight certain areas of your garden
- The landscape lighting can be as bright or as dim as you want it
- If you’d like, you can even change the colours of your landscape lighting
3. Safe landscape lighting – CREATES AN ELEMENT OF SAFETY
If you have to go outside in your garden at night, it’s much easier to do so when it’s well lit versus in the complete darkness.
You’ll be able to make your way comfortably without tripping or bumping into elements like:
- Interlocking patio stones
- Steps and curbs
- Water features like ponds or waterfalls
- Loose flagstone
Additionally, landscape lighting works as a strong deterrent from would-be thieves or burglars.
Simply put, they’re less inclined to target a well-lit property than they would a darkened one.
Lastly you can program your landscape lighting to go on and off at certain times; thus creating the appearance that you’re home (even if you’re not).
4. WHEN THE WARM WEATHER COMES, YOUR LIGHTS ARE READY TO SHINE
Love outdoor entertaining in the spring and summer?
Do even more of it by adding landscape lighting that’ll keep your garden beautifully lit all through the night.
Want your lights to shine bright when the sun goes down? No problem.
Prefer to have your outdoor living space subtly illuminated for a more intimate feel? Easy.
The best part about landscape lighting is that it can do whatever you want it to, wherever and whenever you need it.
GET YOUR LANDSCAPING LIGHTING NOW (IT’S NOT TOO LATE)
Even though it’s November, it’s still possible for you to have custom outdoor lighting from Cedargate Landscaping.
But you need to start now.
Your first step is to request a consultation today. We’ll get back to you within one business day to book a date and time to speak with you.
Give your property a boost of light – at night – with landscape lighting in the garden.
Contact Us Today
- MORE ON LANDSCAPE LIGHTING - February 16, 2019
- 5 Ways Landscaping Can Increase Your Home Value - January 5, 2019
- From Ugly Duckling to Stunning Swan (A Customer’s Tale) - July 4, 2017
- 5 Ways to Add Privacy to Your Yard - June 1, 2017
- What’s All The Buzz About Bees? - May 1, 2017
- Grow a Beautiful Kitchen Garden in Your Backyard - March 27, 2017
- WHY (AND HOW) YOU SHOULD BRING BEES TO YOUR GARDEN - June 16, 2016
- NEW OAKVILLE LANDSCAPING CONTRACTOR REGULATIONS - April 29, 2016
- STAYCATION LANDSCAPING - April 14, 2016
- CHEMICAL-FREE WAYS TO KEEP MOSQUITOES AWAY - March 17, 2016