How to Choose a Landscape Contractor
Choosing the right landscape contractor can make the difference between disappointment and exceeded expectations.
If you haven’t worked with a contractor before, you might not know where to start to evaluate their service. Let this checklist, also available for download, give you a baseline to compare different service providers, or evaluate the one you think you’ve zeroed in on.
You should be able to answer yes to all of the below questions.
LANDSCAPE CONTRACTOR CHECKLIST
- Did they arrive on time for your appointment?
- How long have they been in business?
- Are they a member in good standing with Worker’s Safety & Insurance?
- Can they supply Validated Clearance Certificate from Worker’s Safety and Insurance?
- Do they carry Business Liability Insurance of at least $1,000,000.00?
- Can they provide at least 3 references that you may contact?
- Did they supply you with comprehensive, written quotation?
- Are you able to view pictures of past jobs, or given addresses to check out?
- Are they a member of Landscape Ontario?
- Are they a member of Oakville Chamber of Commerce?
- Was the representative friendly and easy to communicate with?
- Were all of your concerns regarding your property addressed?
- Was the representative helpful with advice and suggestions?
Contact Cedargate Landscaping today to arrange for a quote on your project.